The time within which the Debtor must file its Schedules of assets only is extended from April 4, 2008 to April 14, 2008, without prejudice to the Debtor’s right to seek further extensions of such deadline upon a showing of cause therefor.
The time within which the Debtor must file its remaining Schedules and Statements is extended from April 4, 2008 to April 18, 2008, without prejudice to the Debtor’s right to seek further extensions of such deadline upon a showing of cause therefor.
No further extensions will be granted except on a detailed showing of
(Emphasis in the original.)
Note that the Court had previously extended the time (order dated March 7, 2008) to April 4th.
[TEEVEE Toons, Inc. dba TVT Records; filed 2/19/2008; Petition No. 08-10562 Gropper]
- The Harry Fox Agency $7,328,225.85(U) - Disputed
- Kaye Scholer LLP $4,736,810.00(U) - Disputed
- Slip N Slide Records Inc. $4,579,200.00(U) - Disputed
- TVT Funding LLC $1,205,592.00(U)
- Cinram Manufacturing $576,641.00(U)
- Labaton Sucharow & Rudoff LLP $412,685.66(U)
- Castle Rock Entertainment $379,341.72(U) - Disputed
- SKA Films Diamonds Ltd. $358,370.15(U) - Disputed
- Warner Strategic Marketing $219,999.67(U)
- Christopher Bridges aka Ludacris $200,000.00(U) - Disputed
- Dreamworks/Universal Media $180,174.52(U)
- EMI Music Publishing $176,654.03(U)
- Lemarquis Jefferson $171,000.00(U)
- Vagrant Records $155,167.97(U)
- American Express $144,106.85(U)
- Little Jonathan Properties $132,800.00(U) - Disputed
- Universal Music Publishing $131,566.31(U)
- Universal Music Corp. $124,409.09(U)
- Kings of Crunks Studios Inc. $123,405.58(U) - Disputed
- Warner Chappell Music $121,846.39(U)
TVT Records, once hailed as Billboard's top independent label and home to artists such as Lil Jon, Pitbull and Ying Yang Twins, will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy this week, company head Steve Gottlieb tells Billboard.com. "This is not the end of TVT," he insists.
Rolling Stone reports that the label fired the majority of their staff.
What's going on here? OTCS suspects this could have been avoided by a mere sampling agreement early in the recording process. What's the word on the street?
[Christopher Bridges p.k.a. Ludacris; Usher Raymond IV p.k.a. Usher; Disturbing Tha Peace Entertainment Inc.; Fast Pace Inc. v. Teevee Toons Inc.; TVT Records LLC; BME Enterprises LLC; BME Recordings LLC; Jonathan Smith. 11/15/2007; 07 CV-10369]